Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Open House

Last night my family and I did a "campfire" with our neighbors. It was a chilly evening, so sitting by the fire, chatting with my neighbors and helping kids make smores was so much fun! At 9:00, we realized how dark it was. It seems like just yesterday, it was still light out at 9:00! I guess summer is finally winding down.

We know what happens when summer winds down....school begins! I have been in our classroom a lot more, getting it ready for the year. Did you get your letter from me? I hope you did! We will be having a summer open house on Wednesday, August 29th, from 10:00 - 12:00. If you can, come on by to drop off your school supplies and see the classroom! If you need another copy of the supply list, there is a copy on our class web page. You can click here it see it: http://www.websterschools.org/webpages/eheotzler/news.cfm?subpage=7739 Let me know if you have any questions about anything.

Well, I hope you enjoy the last few days of summer. I can't wait to meet all of you!

Mrs. Burns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment