Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to our classroom blog! We will be using this blog to update everyone on the awesome things we will be learning and doing this year. I just know we are going to have a fantastic year together! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! My family has kept me very busy but we are having a great time. Next week we head to Cape Cod for a family vacation. July seems to be flying by!

While you are enjoying your summer, be sure to mark your calendars...Wednesday, August 29th will be our summer open house! You will be getting a letter in the mail from me with more information, but on this day, you can come in and see our classroom. You can even bring in your supplies so you won't have to bring it the first day of school. Be sure to look for your letter in the mail with the times to come in.

Feel free to send me an e-mail or even post a comment below to say hi! Enjoy the rest of your summer, and I will see you soon!


Mrs. Burns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment