Sunday, August 24, 2014

Facebook

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer!  Hopefully the rain will stay away and we will have good weather!

One of the ways I wanted to keep in touch with parents is with this blog.  It is a quick and easy way for me to let you know what is going on, but it won't waste a ton of paper (or get lost in a backpack!).  I also wanted to try something a little different this year.

That is where Facebook comes in.

Many people have a Facebook account.  You can find businesses, services, celebrities, TV shows and more on Facebook.  Klem South Elementary and our PTSA has a Facebook account that anyone can "like" and get updates.  I thought if they can have one, why not a classroom?  So I made a Facebook page for the parents in our classroom.  It is called, Fourth Grade with Mrs. Burns.  It is a private page and you have to ask to be invited to the page.  If you have a Facebook account, I would encourage you to like Fourth Grade with Mrs. Burns.  I will then accept you into the group.

I hope this will be a useful tool for us to use this year!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I hope you can make it to our summer open house this Tuesday!  It is a great opportunity to drop off those supplies!  Come by anytime between 10-12.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment